We, Grayfish Design, are responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Grayfish Design processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name (only when filling out our contact form)
- Telephone number (only when filling out our contact form)
- E-mail address (only when filling out our contact form)
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites
- Internet browser and device type
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data:
Grayfish Design processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For sending our newsletter or mailings
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about (changes to) our services and products
- Grayfish Design analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the offer of our services to your preferences.
- Grayfish Design tracks your surfing behavior across various websites with which we tailor our services to your needs.
Storage period personal data
Grayfish Design does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Grayfish Design will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Grayfish Design remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques
Switching cookies on and off and deleting them
More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the help function of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Grayfish Design and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have available to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Grayfish Design also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Grayfish Design takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our contact details can be found at http://www.gray.fish/contact.